The website is owned by Nigel Waters of Nigel Waters Photography.
You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|__stripe_sid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|__stripe_mid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_92985484_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|NID||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
|m||No description available.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the “Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Manage consent” tab on your screen. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your privacy matters to us!
How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you :-
- When you contact us directly via our website whether to purchase one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request
- When you make a purchase from our website we may collect payment information. For example, your billing address and credit card number if you make a payment
- When you use our website we may collect information about the browser you are using. We use tracking tools to collect internet and usage information from visitors to our site. This includes the referring URL and your IP address. It also includes information about the browser you used to visit the site and where you are located. It may include the pages or URLs of our site that you view during your visit on our site.
We collected may collect your information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you. For example, if you register on our site or sign up for our emails we collect information from you
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies to collect your information
- We also collect information if you contact us or enter a promotion or competition
How we may use your information
We may use your information (which we receive from you or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
- To respond to your requests or questions
- To let you know about competitions
- To notify you of any events
- To let you know of any product special offers and sales
- To respond to your customer feedback
- To notify you about changes to your account or your purchases
- To provide updates and status of your purchases
- For general administration purposes
- To help us identify you when you contact us
- To help us improve the quality of our products and services
- To contact you about products or services and feedback
- To carry out analysis and customer profiling
- To identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services
We may share your information to third parties
- Our carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services
- Our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors
- We may share information for other reasons that we may describe to you from time to time
- We may combine information we get from you with information about you from third parties
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK
Contacting you about our products or services
- We may use your information to contact you with news on our products and services which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes
- We may contact you by post, SMS, phone, email and other electronic means, if you give us your prior agreement to do so
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We try to keep our website secure. However you recognise when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Information being provided to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the details below for these purposes.